Our Requirements & Helpful Info for Testing
A few things that we would like to know to help us identify the suitablity of your roof for an ELD test.
- Thickness of waterproofing system
- Type of waterproofing system
- Roof build up/ Roof Specification
- Building sub-structure beneath test area
- Architectural roof drawings
- Dry weather conditions & roof area (no standing water)
- Clear access
- Clear testing area(s) as free from dirt/ debris as possible
- Photos of area(s)
Obviously we understand that not all of the above are readily available, therefore in most instances a brief description of the area requiring testing & photographs of the area(s) would give us an idea of where to start!